Wednesday, June 14, 2006

My first post

First of all I'm not a writer. Never have been.

Second I'm not a runner. Never have been.

But life had gotten mundane, marriage rocky, my physical self out of control. It's time for a change. I started running - if you want to call struggling to go one mile running. With a marriage that is taking on a new, better direction, and the need to drop 20 pounds I guess I'll try anything.

Plus if it gives me and my husband something to do together I'm willing to try, although I really hate running.

Today I went 1.5 miles at the track. Walked first lap, ran one, walked 100 meters, ran rest of lap and so on until I finished 6 laps.

Then off to the pool to cool off. I tried to swim laps, I'm so out of shape though that 4 laps killed me.

Maybe I'll start doing situps tonight too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home