Friday, June 30, 2006

Wow another month gone

I can't believe July is here tomorrow. I didn't run tonight - Friday night is usually Date Night for us, but we took the girls out to see Cars tonight. Great movie. Larry the Cable Guy really makes that movie :) If you haven't seen it, take your kids (or borrow someone elses kids) and go see it.

----------------------------

I'm glad I took a week off for a vacation, but man, it's tough getting back in the swing of things at work. I have two weddings and a couple of sessions that people keep calling about. I know they are just excited to see them, but I haven't gotten to the point of giving up my control over proofing yet, so I'm doing it as fast as I can myself.

----------------------------

Running has been good for me. I forgot how good it feels to have a little soreness in your legs, but it wears me out! I want to go to sleep earlier now. Which I guess can be a good thing since my sleeping habits are horrible.

-----------------------------

It's been interesting reading everyones blogs. I've read a couple of them here & there since Edwin has met other runners, but I have been checking out all the HRB members blogs and it's kind of neat to get to know everyone thru their thoughts. Plus it lets me know who I would be able to run with if ever given the opportunity.

3 Comments:

At 2:09 PM, Blogger Junie B said...

ha! i am SO used to the earlier to bed thing now...but it makes it tough when you really want to stay up (like last night at my moms watching Gone with the Wind)...but i just couldnt...

cant wait to meet you!!

 
At 2:26 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Now, I'm caught up. You're on my bloglines so I'm going to stay caught up. I wish you luck in your new endeavor. If this beginner can give your any advice, it would be not to compare yourself to other runners, especially hubby. Trying to keep up with him will put you in a wheelchair. But, the good news is, give 6-9 months of good, smart training, you'll be smokin' him and everyone else. :)

 
At 9:08 AM, Blogger Tiggs said...

you can always run with me...I'm smelling a half in your future somehwere....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home