Sunday, July 02, 2006

Run after the rain

I was kind of looking forward to going with Edwin to West Columbia for his speed training with his buddies, I was just going to run the track and maybe the bleachers. But I took a nap while it rained instead :)

I went out about 8:30pm - Pedro's battery was dead so I just took a stop watch. I ran 28 minutes and walked 2 for a total of 30 minutes. I know I went more than 2 miles but don't know exact mileage.

I put lots of OFF on before going out, the mosquitos are HUGE and just attack you! I still got a few bites even with the OFF.

Then got home and did 100 crunches. Gotta flatten this belly. I'm thru having babies so now have no excuse to keep a belly. No weight loss this week, that's kinda depressing. Not one single pound. I don't weigh myself every day. I actually have to MAKE myself step on a scale. Hate them. But I got on it today and not one single pound since last week. Ugghhh.

But I feel like I'm looking better. Maybe it's because I'm not hiding behind my "Winter Clothes" as Edwin calls my everyday blue jeans and black shirts I normally wear.

I did clean out my closet last week and threw out 4 of my black shirts. If you know me, you know that I wear black probably 5 out of 7 days. So that's a big step for me on my road to the New Me.

4 Comments:

At 10:19 PM, Blogger WalkSports.com said...

I don't ever step on a scale. If clothes fit the way they should or better, than I know I haven't slipped.

But I'm still not back to where I was a year ago even though I've recorded some better times running since then ... go figure!

 
At 5:18 AM, Blogger Junie B said...

i am like Jon. when i sold my house i threw out the scale that i did have. if my clothes dont fit then well...

however, after losing the weight i had gained due to thyroid issues, i did go into the closet and cleaned it out. of anything that was too big and also things that were "too young"....

cant wait to meet you!

 
At 9:07 AM, Blogger Tiggs said...

I weigh myself nearly every day!!! I have one of those body fat scales too! LOL!

Lose the black- colors are fun! You should try orange...hehehe :)

and the bugs ALWAYS bite me even if I take a bath in OFF!

 
At 9:57 AM, Blogger Donna said...

Cassie I DID by a pair of orange shorts. I'll wear them to my first HRB race :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home