Sunday, July 30, 2006

Almost 3 miles in the rain

OK OK, Edwin has been on me to post my last run. I didn't even know he READ my blog.

So my last run was Wednesday I guess - I ran 2.77 miles in 31:12.

mile 1 - 9:58
mile 2 - 11:35
last .77 - 9:38 (12:27 pace)

I wanted to make it 3 miles but it started raining pretty good and I was scared of the lightning starting up so when I saw my street I headed home, didn't make another loop to finish the 3 miles. Not bad. And I did my first mile in under 10 minutes so Woo Hoo to that!

I went to Lufkin to visit my mother in law - it's so sad to see her deteriorating so fast. And my cousin got married so I photographed her wedding. She's a doll :)

I'll start running again tonight after I get back from a beach session. I have to get ready for the RTW 5k in two weeks! My first race since my running habit has started . . . .

1 Comments:

At 10:30 AM, Blogger Tiggs said...

scared of the lightning....yup that's me too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home