Thursday, July 20, 2006

Not much new .. . .

My sister came down to visit and let me do some headshots for a portfolio and was complaining about her weight so I gave her a pair of tennis shoes (crappy ones though) and made her go running with me at 9pm last night.

She really did good considering she hasn't ran in a while. She never asked to stop running, though we did take a few walk breaks.

I stepped over a baby snake once . . . kinda freaked me out but I didn't tell Shawna, if it had been a big snake I would have screamed but he was only about 6 inches long and too little to bite me so I didn't worry about it.

We did 2 miles in 25 something . . .. . It was hot even at 9pm . .. . ready for winter weather.

2 Comments:

At 9:06 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

what kind of snake was it? Girl, you be careful!!!

 
At 9:32 PM, Blogger Donna said...

Is there a good kind? LOL. When we doubled back it was gone though. That's the first time I've gone running that late so usually I can see good. I don't think I'll be running after dark anymore though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home