Sunday, July 16, 2006

Couple Days on Treadmill

We finally joined the Rec Center here in town. It's a pretty neat place, though I wish they had a raquetball court. Since my calf has been bothering me I started using the treadmill. Thursday I went 1.5 miles on it, my leg was still tender, so I walked alot on it. I did 4 sets of ab work. Went back on Saturday and did the same thing, but went 2 miles in 26 minutes and did 4 sets of ab work.

It hurts to sneeze now! Running is definitely more boring on the treadmill. Nothing to look at except the clock. There was a TV on but they only have one channel on at a time and it was on sports. I didn't want to watch that, so I had my music, but nothing to look at. I need to get back outside. I've been tanking up on salt tabs, potassium and Gatorade. Maybe I'll try again tomorrow.

We played a little tennis today. I felt like I had lead in my butt or something. Just drained. I had an outdoor photo session right before that though and it was SOOOOO hot and humid. Maybe that drained me. . . .

And I don't plan on using this blog to promote my business, as I have another blog and website for that, but I am having some fun contests and prizes starting tomorrow, all week long. So feel free to check out that blog to see what's going on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home