Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Misc Ramblings

I'm getting the hang of this blogging thing and it seems like a good enough place to just put your random stupid thoughts on too.

Our girls went to cheerleading camp last week and learned a silly cheer. We got online to see if it was out there somewhere or if our cheerleaders were crazy enough to come up with it on their own, believe it or not it's already out there! It's Peanut Butter and Jelly Time!!

Also today was my second treatment from my chiropractor. I'm going 3 days a week now to see if she can help my poor old body get back to a healthy state . . . . a tough job I know :) But hey, anyone who tells me I NEED a massage once a week for 6 weeks I'm going to listen to. SHe has this cool new machine called a ProAdjuster, it's Chiropractic meets NASA. The adjustments don't hurt at all, you don't have the familiar popping and cracking from regular chiro adjustments, just a few tap taps here and there and you're better. It's really so cool!

I've had trouble with my camera clicking hand, it's been swollen and sore, I thought maybe I had Carpal Tunnel or arthitis, but she checked it and said no to both. She's been treating that with acupunture. Edwin gets the heebie-jeebies thinking about it, but it really doesn't hurt. Feel like little scratches as the needles are smaller than the lead from a mechanical pencil. I found some images on google that shows how tiny they are. It's supposed to trigger your brain to send healing to the little scratched areas. She used 4 in my hand, two on my arm and two on my shoulder. Itched a little after she removed them, but it seems to be working.


I'm going running tonight so I'll post about that later.

3 Comments:

At 7:47 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

OWEE!!!

 
At 8:38 PM, Blogger equarles said...

so....all these times you say that you've been running....where are you really?

 
At 11:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

donna!
peanut butter jelly time. that's great!! i saw it, and i thought..now way. she cant have family guy on here! but you do!!

that's awesome!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home