Monday, September 04, 2006

No running for a week

I wasn't able (rather didn't make the time I guess) to run all last week. So tomorrow I'll start again. BUT we went in to visit Edwin's mom yesterday and I just sucked it up and said "We are taking these pictures for me and for my kids" so told Martha to rest up and told me sis in law that I was ready to do it.

Actually I didn't even cry when doing them, which I thought I would, but I guess it went so fast and it was a pretty good day for Martha so there were no tears. And I got some of the shots I was hoping for. Here they are:

Martha will all four grandkids


Martha and Reed


Martha and Owen
Martha and Ashton

Martha and Jenna

Wiley, Martha & Edwin

Martha & Haywood
So there you have it . . . I feel much better for having these now.

Tomorrow, back to our regularly scheduled events . . .

5 Comments:

At 7:38 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Donna, those photos are so precious. I'm so happy your MIL was smiling and able to do the photos. I know how much that meant to you. Just beautiful, beautiful pictures!!!

 
At 11:31 AM, Blogger Sarah said...

Way to put your foot down. They are really beautiful photos and I know the whole family will be happy to have them for years to come.

 
At 11:06 AM, Blogger TX Runner Mom said...

Donna, the pictures are absolutely beautiful! I know that you, Edwin and all the grandkids will treasure them.

 
At 2:14 PM, Blogger Tiggs said...

Donna- I am SOOOOOO glad you took these!!!! You were right- those pictures are important to have and will be a treasure for your family. They look fantastic!

 
At 5:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Donna! I am so sorry it's taken me days to get in here. I'm just now catching up on blogs.

The pictures are beautiful! Your MIL's joy really shines through - it's as if you can see right through to her heart in the pictures.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home