Monday, September 18, 2006

Race for the Cure

I'm gearing up for my second 5k. I'm going to run the Race for the Cure. Didn't know when I'd get to another one. But when I found out an old friend from high school in East Texas was going to run in honor of her mom, a survivor, I decided I had to. If you would like to help Holly reach her goal you can donate by Clicking Here - I've helped Karen Thibodeaux photograph this race before and it was a very touching race to be part of.

So I've got a couple of weeks now to get back up to a 3 mile run.

6 Comments:

At 7:11 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Donna, have fun. Wish I could join you.

 
At 11:44 AM, Blogger Sarah said...

I'm running that one too!

 
At 12:29 PM, Blogger Donna said...

Sarah, did you help shoot the race that year? There were about 6 of us I think . . .

 
At 11:22 AM, Blogger Sarah said...

No, I've never shot that one. In total, I only shot for Karen for about a year.

 
At 12:39 PM, Blogger TX Runner Mom said...

That's one of my favorite races...so many inspirational women! I wish I could be there, but that darn school-thing keeps getting in the way!

 
At 12:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Donna!
Love your blog you secret runner you lol!!

Thanks for the link to your friend Holly's site! :)

I'm sure I missed the race since that was posted in Sept LOL but I donated anyway :)

Love you!
Cher

 

Post a Comment

<< Home